Sunday 22 July 2007

How make successful landing pages

I'm going to do something I generally despise here, by posting about someone else's article. It's pretty much a bookmark for me, too. If you don't want to read the article, that's fine, I'll relieve your visitors of their cash instead.

The article is 11 ways to improve landing pages by Michael Nguyen. I keep coming back to this article year on year; it's a clear and concise guide on how to create a working landing page. Thanks Michael, you saved my memory some extra weight, and placed it in my wallet instead. If you're reading this now, you've come too far - click the link (shock) add it to your browser bookmarks.

Seriously, that's it. I've no original content in this post. Stop reading.

1 comment:

Ezhil said...

111. Test, Test, Test

IMO, this is the most important factor :)

 
Marketing & SEO Blogs - Blog Top Sites sitemap